Right of Access to Information Act (OG 25/13, 85/15) (hereinafter RAIA) provides all domestic and foreign natural and legal persons, in the same way and under the same conditions, the right of access to information. The right of access to information and the re-use of information includes the user’s right to seek and receive information as well as the obligation of public authorities to provide access to the requested information, or to publish information independently of a request when such disclosure is derived from obligations defined by law or other regulation.
RAIA defines the principles of freedom of information and the re-use of information, restrictions on the right of access to information and the re-use of information, the procedure for the realization and protection of the rights of access to information and the re-use of information.
Stari Grad Museum informs the public through its official website with documents and information in its possession that is publicly available in electronic form and can be accessed without making a specific request. Access to all other information and documents is achieved by submitting an oral or written request. If a request is made in person or by phone, official record shall be made, and if it is filed by electronic communication it shall be deemed to have been submitted by a written request. Stari Grad Museum will decide on the request for information by no later than 15 days after the filing of a proper request.
The right of access to information and the re-use of information can be achieved by submitting a request in the following ways:
- orally by phone (00.385.21.766.324) or in person (Stari Grad Museum, Braće Biankini 4, 21460 Stari Grad, Croatia, Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1 pm)
- by sending the form, as follows: by fax (00.385.21.766.324), by e-mail (email hidden) or by mail (Stari Grad Museum, Braće Biankini 4, 21460 Stari Grad, Croatia)
DOWNLOAD DOCUMENTS AND FORMS:
Note: All documents are in Croatian.
Note: All documents are in Croatian.
- Museums Act (OG 61/2018)
- Protection and Preservation of Cultural Heritage Act (OG 69/99, OG 151/03; OG 157/03 Correction, OG 87/09, OG 88/10, OG 61/11, OG 25/12, OG 136/12, OG 157/13)
- Ordinance on the Method and Criteria for Integration into the System of Museums of the Republic of Croatia (OG 120/02, OG 82/06)
- Ordinance on the Register of the Museums, as well as Museums, Galleries and Collections within Institutions and Other Legal Entities (OG 96/99)
- Ordinance on the Content and Method of Keeping Museum Documentation about Museum Holdings (OG 108/02)
- Ordinance on the Conditions and Manner of Acquiring Professional Titles in the Museum Profession (OG 97/10, OG 112/11)
- Ordinance on the Conditions and Manner of Access to the Museum Holdings and Museum Documentation (OG 115/01)
- Ordinance on the Archaeological Excavations (OG 102/10)
- Right of Access to Information Act (OG 25/13, 85/15)
- Ordinance on the Organization, Content and Manner of Keeping the Official Register on Exercising the Right of Access to Information (OG 83/14)
- Criteria for determining the remuneration of actual costs and costs of information delivery (OG 12/14, 15/14)
Note: All texts are in Croatian.
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage (OG-IT 12/93)
- Council of Europe Framework Convention on the Value of Cultural Heritage for Society (OG-IT 5/07)
- European Convention on the Protection of the Archaeological Heritage (revised) (OG-IT 4/04)
- Convention on the Protection of the Underwater Cultural Heritage (OG-IT 10/04)
- European Landscape Convention (OG-IT 12/02)
- Convention for the Protection of the Architectural Heritage of Europe (OG-IT 6/94)
- Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage (OG-IT 5/05)
- Convention on the Means of Prohibiting and Preventing the Illicit Import, Export and Transfer of Ownership of Cultural Property (OG-IT 12/93)
- Convention relating to International Exhibitions (OG-IT 15/02)